Friday, September 19, 2008

My very own panda ~~~







My daughter Lily named her email "kungfupanda" several years before the movie came out. At the time I remember asking, "Where in the the world did you get kungfupanda?". Lily shrugged her shoulders and said "I just made it up." Then the movie came out years later, and of course she and her friends went to see it a few times. I haven't seen the movie, but Lily said it was pretty good.

Lily has been collecting all things panda for a few years. Here is she going off to her college classes earlier this week. She also went to work at the coffee shop, Escape' the same day. She works at a really funky, fun place that is also a favorite local hang out where people can bring their laptops and get free internet. Anyway, the customers loved it!

Ah youth! When you're young you can get away with looking like this far easier than a 40 something year-old woman.

No comments: