Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Elizabeth Ellis & Tim Tingle Concert

Tonight I'm traveling with fellow storytellers over to Arlington, Texas to hear Elizabeth Ellis & Tim Tingle do a tandem concert. I've heard a lot about this collaborative work between two top national tellers and am very excited to have the opportunity to see it live.

I almost decided not to go. Why? Well I had an unfortunate meet up with the bathroom light fixture and my head while doing some decorating. On Sunday I whacked the daylights out of my noggin (yes there was blood), scared my poor husband whose first reaction was to pull out a roll of paper towels, and got one hell of a headache. After washing the area, seeing that there was now only a slow trickle of blood coming from a one-inch long jagged tear it was decided no stitches for me. Phew! After lots of ice & one rough night I am loads better and can style my hair in a semi-respectable fashion. Short hair rules!

SO, I AM GOING TO SEE ELIZABETH & TIM! YIPPEE!

I might also get Lily (my personal photographer) to take some publicity photos for my spooky storytelling gigs in October this afternoon. >sigh< I'm so thankful to be healing quickly!

1 comment:

Brother Wolf said...

You didn't leave a comnet to let us know how the show went. In any case I hope you head felt better.

I interviewed Elizabeth Ellis on Ethical Behavior and it's relationship to exposure to storytelling.