Thursday, April 23, 2009

OakCliff Earth Day

This was festival number three for me last weekend. It was Sunday, and a far better day weather-wise. I have no photos of me on the stage doing my show. Let me say that it was quite gusty, but I got through it well enough. The Dallas Guild members (I'm a member too) had a nice location in a far calmer area. They enjoyed a day of sharing earth friendly stories and good friendship.
This is Lucinda Wise, she is a storyteller and a warm, friendly human being. She is also extremely smart...I wonder what her I.Q. is...

This is Lucinda without the shades, so you can see her twinkly eyes!

Here are storytellers Gene & Peggy Helmick-Richardson. He has a PHD in bugs. BUGS I tell you! Peggy has a degree in biology...they are great EarthDay storytellers!

No comments: