Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fiesta!!!

Festival number two on Saturday. The weather had cleared significantly, though the sky was super cloudy. That was alright it kept the temp down and we gladly watched a few musical numbers in cool comfort. This was my favorite act. Couldn't understand a word the singer was singing or speaking, but oh my, he was GOOD! He playing marionette here.
Another image. I have to tell you that this guy was as good as anything I have ever seen. EVER.

This was some kind of song about love between two people. Good singing, good dancing.

Two delightful little girls dancing away on stage in their full, colorful skirts.

I believe this couple was from Bolivia. Very neat. I tried food from Brazil that was so delicious, hung out with some friends, listened to some of the youth storytellers and told an interactive tale with three kids who were awesome as a whiny gecko! Fun, but I was super tired from the morning spent at the Plano Live Green Expo.

1 comment:

Tina Leavy said...

looks like a fun festival with lots of sharing of different cultures. how nice, and those costumes are great.