Thursday, April 16, 2009

My sister Ruth came to see me for my birthday!

What a great 45th birthday I had! Yes, I'm that old and I'm proud! My sister Ruth came by for a very quick 1 1/2 day visit. We had not seen each other for nearly 3 YEARS. Too Looonnnnggggg a time. She is in San Antonio for a 3 month job at a hospital there. Now that she's in Texas, I hope to see her some more before she's off again to another location.
Here is Lily and Ruth in front of a tree. Jeff is there too, can you guess where he is?
Lily is all dressed up to go to the Meyerson Concert Hall in Dalls with her boyfriend for a classical music concert.

Ruth and I on the hammock she sent us from Peru several years ago. We really love that hammock - it's quite comfortable.

We had a good visit, even though the time was short.

1 comment:

Tina Leavy said...

oh that is so great that your sis came for a visit. so glad for you.