Friday, July 11, 2008

A Wee Bit O Braggin'




I am in a magazine!




Okay, I'm tootin' my own horn. I admit it. But by golly, this came as a huge surprise. I sent information to this library for a program I was giving, talked to Tom Keener who plans programs and SURPRISE! He is also a writer for the town's magazine which has a readership of 80,000 homes. I show up yesterday and he shows me the magazine article. I didn't have a copy, so he gave me one. How cool is that?




I thought at first that he meant I was going to be in a little community calendar blurb - no full page magazine article!

Here is a link to the article ~
http://www.allenimage.com/archives/showArticle.php?id=421

I will have the magazine photo on my blog
annstoryart.blogspot.com

Sometimes the most miraculous things happen - WoW!








1 comment:

Tina Leavy said...

Congratulations Ann!!! upward and onward!you go girl!