Saturday, July 12, 2008

Lily's Photo

I forgot to mention that my photo in the magazine was taken by my wonderful daughter Lily. She does all my publicity photos and is so good at it. Lucky me!

She also creates graphic images for me. She created the frog logo on my business card. It is the same image that appears on my website - annmarienewman.com

My website is up and running, but I have a lot more work to do on it. Jeff is my "webmaster". He bought a book and learned how to create and maintian it for me as I was never, ever going to learn how.

Nice to have a family who can help me with these things. I am blessed.

1 comment:

Tina Leavy said...

so glad we have these computer "gurus" around us huh? LOL yes we are blessed. hey there..tell Miss Lilly that we wish her a belated Happy Birthday. hope she had a good day.