Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Blog...

So, I've begun a new blog. Yes, that's right. Like I need one more thing to keep up with in my life.

The thing is, this blog due to it title of course, is about storytelling and things related, like writing for instance.

But, I am one of those folks who have more than one passion in life. My other passion in visual art, or more accurately, the creation of visual art. My visual, artistic side is less concerned with behaving oneself. It's more free-spirited, more liberal, more spiritual in a middle eastern sort of way. Yes, that's right. MY inner artist is way more "out there" than I like to admit. So, I've created another blog where I can express that side of myself.

Currently my new interests happen to involve using previously loved, 100% wool sweaters. I will post images of my new creations soon on the new blog. I will keep you posted on when this will occur. If you would like the connection to the blog, let me know in the comments.

Oh yes, I still do tell stories and do programs. Today, I gave an improv workshop for teens at a nearby town's library. I had way cool teens and it was a BLAST!!!

No comments: