Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Look what I made

I made another "Phony Flower" using old phonebook pages. I need to make a few for Earth Day programs in April.
My new hobby is taking old, 100% wool sweaters, felting them, and creating new things. Here are two scarves. I just finished a third one tonight, but there is not a photo of it here.

This one is for my mom. I have it in an envolope and ready to mail tomorrow.
By the way, you ever look at a photo of yourself and ask, "who is that person?" That is what I do when I look at the picture above. I really want to grow this last haircut out! Ugh!!! This is a nightmare that began last October. I have had one adjustment, meaning I had a trim to help it grow out better in early Dec., so you can only imagine how short my hair had to have been.
Oh, the torture of a lousy haircut by a cruel, heartless beautician - evil woman!

2 comments:

Tina Leavy said...

Hi Ann!
love the new art flower and the scarves..very nice.
hope all is going well. With as cold as it has been the last few days you may want to hold on to one of those scarves...brr.
Give my greetings to your crew.
hugs,
Tina

Bella Modiste said...

love those flowers...and the scarves...lovely!