Friday, August 22, 2008

Phew! I'm tired...

No I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. I just got super exhausted & when free time came my way, I rested as much as possible these last few weeks. Blogging required too much brain power. Uffdah, Yah! It still never ceases to amaze me when I find myself wilt after doing a storytelling program. They really can drain my energy. Thus, my agenda for this evening includes plenty of relaxation. Why? Need a recovery time - my fellow "fab 4" storytellers & I did our "Stories For A Lifetime" workshop in Carrollton, Texas for area librarians & storyellers today. Went well - this is a really fun & enjoyable collaboration to be sure.

Drop by my blog if you have the opportunity during the coming week. I plan on doing a good bit of blogging. Lots to share & have photos.

No comments: