Thursday, April 24, 2008

We in the house!




The move is complete! We are in the new house and boy does it feel good. Here is a picture of my office space. Note all the books, puppet stand in the corner and assorted doodads in the bookcase. The big cozy chair is where I do much of my reading and daydreaming. Daydreaming is vital! This is how I develop characters, story lines...that sort of thing. The papers scattered all over the desk are my prep work for the grand opening of the Dallas Museum of Art's Center for Creative Connections. I will be a part of the weekend festivities by performing stories several times throughout the two days in the Horchow (that's the big stage folks). I am both excited and scared to my bones over the event. Now I don't want to be scared out of my teeth and have my toes go out of joint over this exciting opportunity! That is why there is the glass of wine on the desk - look carefully.
An evening glass of blush soothes the nerves of this old gal these days.


2 comments:

Tina Leavy said...

love it..how very nice and comfy.

Bella Modiste said...

DUDE! I see "my" gourd! how cool! looks fab on the shelf btw...:D
cheers,
~Naomi