Sunday, April 6, 2008

Too busy to post!

I have been driving back and forth between the apartment and our new house all week! On every trip I take a carload of stuff over. My creative art nook is set-up, and a great deal of my storytelling materials are over at the house too. I have painted the master bathroom, my daughter's room and begun removing the wallpaper from her private bathroom. My husband has moved all our garage stuff over, mowed the lawn and raked up lots of leaves. Our daughter has been helping me with the painting as well as other odds & end chores, but schoolwork has been taking up much of her time.

On top of all this, I have been squeezing more storytelling gigs into my already gig packed summer. June & July are loaded with hardly a day off! I'll be eating my Wheaties this summer to ensure that I have the energy needed to pull off all the work I have lined up.

Oh, AND I had my 44th birthday yesterday too! My husband gave me a video camera. Now I can learn how to add some storytelling clips to this blog. We'll see. I need to find the time to read the directions first.

1 comment:

Tina Leavy said...

Hope things are going well. I knew you'd be busy, above busy with the moving. After all the craziness girlfriend..you are gonna need a spa treatment!
and hey..chocolate works good too.
so happy for you.
Happy Belated birthday!