Monday, December 17, 2007

Oh LoRdY LOrDy I finished the stordy!

It's a bad sign when the writer, me, becomes tired of a story before I finish writing it. Imagine what my poor readers are going through.

*sigh*

It Diablo Cody's fault! That's right you heard me. That screenwriting wonderwoman is to blame. Her first screen play (for the movie Juno) just this week received multiple nominations for Golden Globe awards. She was a blogger writing wit filled posts in relative obscurity once upon a time. She was discovered by Hollywood and well...her feet haven't touched the ground in some while. She's the hottest writing sensation out there in La La Land.

She told the director of Juno, Jason Reitman that he needed to post directly to his blog. She told him, "real blogging is done directly into the website... Go Bareback!" Apparently that's what true, honest-to-god bloggers do.

I thought she was talking to me too. Well, not reeeeaalllly okay, but I do want to write more as I speak in real life and going "bareback" should encourage that. Right? Right?

Maybe it just encourages bad writing.

No comments: