Wednesday, November 24, 2010

North Park Mall in Dallas

I love North Park Mall in Dallas!  The art throughout the mall is fantastic!! The whole place is eye candy for art lovers. Even the shops are amazing; Michael Kors, Lily Pulitzer, Kate Spade, Betsy Johnson and Barney's New York are there, to name just a few. My favorite store is Anthropologie!!!
I am creatively inspired just walking through the mall.


Yes, the ten images above are authentic Andy Warhol's!!! Man, I have been fascinated with his life and work since I was a teen. I've read many books about him throughout the years.

This is my favorite store display window there this season. It's for a men's clothing store too!  People literally stop in their tracks when they see it.  More often then not, they whip out their cell phones to snap a picture of the blushing santa. I sat in front of the window and watched the shoppers reacting to it for about 10 minutes. I was highly amused.

1 comment:

Jim Arnold said...

I grew up not far from that mall and have been going there for a long time.
It was the Nashers first public location for displaying their collection, long before the Nasher Sculpture Center.