Friday, April 30, 2010

Esty Dallas' Spring Bash

I have been thinking about selling my scarves, headbands and other handmade items on Esty.com. However, I keep procrastinating on figuring out how to do it. Then Leah, who works at the DMA sent me an email about an event tomorrow. Think I'll go.

Check it out: http://handmadebash.com/Home.html

Etsy Dallas, the original Dallas team and the first city team in Texas, is a cooperative craft collective of artists and designers living and working in Dallas who sell their wares on Etsy, the web's premiere marketplace for all things hip and handmade. Etsy Dallas boasts talent from a range of mediums and crafts, and is independently run by its members.

1 comment:

LaAlicia said...

It was a delight to meet you yesterday at the Spring Bash! I'd be happy to help you through the Etsy shop set up process and I encourage you to join Etsy Dallas.

I checked out your schedule on your site of events and would love to see you perform!

Please keep in touch, A