Saturday, August 15, 2009

Rag Bags by Me!

I saw a picture of a bag in a catalogue for $298.00! The bag was "unique" and I thought it was a creative use of material. I said, "I can make one for a lot less." So I promptly made three using 'like new' purses and left over fabric scraps. Here is the first one.
Up close view.
The second one. It looks kind of sad hanging there on the fence.

This one is my favorite!
I was thinking of naming these purses, "Raggedy Purses by Raggedy Ann!" Hah, but I don't want to think of myself as being raggedy...so...I'm still brainstorming... At any rate, I have been using the top purse for two days while running errands and have had lots of feedback. I do believe these bags are marketable and so I may make a few for sale.

1 comment:

Tina Leavy said...

those are real neat. you are just so creative.:0)