Sunday, March 15, 2009

See Tree How You Have Been Replaced

Aaarrrgghhhhh....I've had the worst time learning how to enter my art work into a show. I've had to take clear, non-shiny photos with the correct pixels, attach the correct documents with each item with very specific document titles. I do not naturally think in the linear mode necessary for these kinds of skills. So frustrating. Lily helped me, but she only has so much patience for her super right-brained mom.

I really, REALLY need a secretary, assistant...someone who can do these kinds of tasks for me. This would enable me to focus much more clearly on creating new art works and stories. It would make life so much easier.

Oh, by the way, here is my latest piece. It was created for a recycled art exhibit. I found all the bottle caps in a couple of parking lots here in Plano.

I wrote a nutty little poem and put it in at the bottom. Not too sure I am entirely happy with the picture. I do know that I've learned a lot about how to make a better one in the future. This was a good example of how to learn through the mistakes that were made.

No comments: