Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Time, time, time is slipping away...

so quickly! I am behind in so many areas and the holiday season is here. Yikes!

So, to make life easier we are ordering our Thanksgiving meal from a grocery store. It's called Market Street and it's a fancy place for a grocery store and the food is awesome. Jeff, Gayle & I sampled some of the dishes this past weekend and decided together that we would order a meal from them. I will make a homemade apple pie though.

Lily will have a friend or two over in the afternoon and perhaps we will have the fireplace going all day to add an overall coziness to our surroundings. It will be lovely to share the holiday with Gayle again. We small families really cherish each other - especially during the holidays.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Hi Ann,

My name is Nathan and I work with Market Street. I noticed your post and wanted to thank you for the wonderful comments and for letting Market Street be a part of your Thanksgiving this year. I hope everything is perfect for you and your family this Thanksgiving!

If there's anything we can do to make your experience even more enjoyable, please don't hesitate to let us know.